While professional dog training may cost more than conventional club training or large group sessions, the benefits greatly outweigh the additional investment.
Unless you have a lot of time to work with your dog at home (two or more hours each day), large group classes seldom provide the results you desire. The benefits of professional and individualized dog training include:
- one-on-one training designed to meet your dog’s personality, aptitude, social development, and your family’s goals
- training sessions that can be scheduled to match your calendar
- all of the attention during our training instruction will be focused on you and your dog
- continuing assistance is always available
- you will be working with a professionally trained and experienced, certified dog trainer that is familiar with varied training approaches and behavior problem solving
- you and your dog will not get lost in the circus atmosphere of group sessions, club training, or pet store classes